West Hawk Lake - McKenzie Beach
Lot 58 McKenzie Beach Road
AT A GLANCE:
- 4 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathroom
- Approximately 1308 square feet (includes heated 3 season sunroom)
- Well Water
- Baseboard & Wood Stove Heat
- Dock & Boathouse
- 2 Minutes Walk To McKenzie Beach on a private path
- Partial Lake View
- Professionally rebuilt
- Kitchen by Springfield Kitchens
- Easy Low Cost Conversion to 4 Season Property
- Square Footage: Approximately 1308 Sq. Ft.
- Lot Size: 78 feet frontage, 124 feet at rear, 150-160 feet along sides
- Bedrooms: 4
- Baths: 1-4 Piece Bath
- Boathouse: #4 Boathouse in McKenzie Beach channel. Raised, Levelled and new floor in 2016
- Dock: Recently Added
- Heat: Electric Baseboard Heat, Thermostats on walls, additional heat by Wood Stove
- Electrical Panel: Main Breaker 100 Amps on 200 Amp Service
- Furnished: Tastefully Furnished (most contents included)
- Windows: Double pane windows throughout. Excluding sunroom. 2 skylights & 1 sun tunnel.
- Doors New Solid Pine Doors throughout
- Flooring: Vinyl Plank
- Sunroom: Glazed Sunroom
- Window coverings : Roll Down Double Blinds
- Parking: 4+ Cars. New Horseshoe Granite Driveway Sept 2021
- Insulation: Walls & Ceiling Insulated. Floor Not insulated ideal for 4 season conversion
- Water Supply: Shallow well on site
- Interior Finishing: Mostly Pickle Washed Pine
- Lease: Expiry April 30th 2032
- Lease Fee: $1233.31 (April 2021-March 2022)
West Hawk Lake - McKenzie Beach Cottage for Sale.
Less than a 2 minute walk away from McKenzie Beach you’ll find a hidden gem. Lot 58. This Beautiful cabin was professionally rebuilt from the studs up, featuring vinyl plank flooring and specially finished White Washed Pine throughout. Surrounded by towering pines in quiet setting nestled in the forest. A Private walking path to the beach makes this is the perfect family retreat.
This Lot is low maintenance and features great privacy with no backyard neighbors, no neighbors in front or on one side of the cottage. This Location is accessible during winter months.
The Springfield Kitchen features a double sink, single sink, more than ample counter tops and tons of cabinetry. Closets with organizers in every bedroom. Steel I Beam for vault in kitchen / living room, new electrical, new insulation, new sub floor and new plumbing 2012-2013
Enjoy all the amenities of West hawk Lake all just minutes away.
McKenzie Beach is a lovely sandy beach, a great place for children to splash in the water or you can enjoy swimming way out to the sheltered McKenzie Bay in West Hawk’s exceptionally clear water. Restaurants and hiking trails such as Hunt Lake Trail, Mantario Trail and the TransCanada Trail are all close by. The Whiteshell Provincial Park offers supreme fishing, and berry picking for the outdoor enthusiasts
All this can be yours. Call Dave Ellie for all the Details 204-793-3659
Call now for your private showing, Call Dave / Nicole Ellie - 204-793-3659. Viewing by Appointment Only. Please call for a viewing if you would like to see the cottage up close or inside. Respect the owners privacy please.
For more Information on this Property Contact Dave Ellie / Nicole Ellie @ 204-793-3659
Dave Ellie, Broker, Falcon Realty Ltd. / Nicole Ellie, Realtor, Falcon Realty Ltd.
Office: 1-204-349-3283 / Wpg Cell: 1-204-793-3659
We are the Whiteshell Cottage Specialists!..... The Family You can Trust for Performance You can count on !!!