West Hawk Lake
Moonlight Bay Lakefront Cottage for Sale
- Titled Lot - Land Transfer Tax to be applied
- Lot 5 Plan 11978 WLTO
- Nestled in Moonlight Bay
- 94 Ft at rear sides 124 Ft. &174 Ft. Deep, Frontage Irregular Segments
- Sheltered Bay in Private / Relaxed Setting
- 2 Story
- 1720 Square Feet - 1879 Square Feet including Glazed Sunroom
- 2 Large Bedrooms, Additional Bedroom in Guest Cottage on Property
- Upstairs Office could easily function as Third Bedroom
- Master, Bath, Office and storage on Upper Level
- 2 Bath
- Separate dining room
- Interior Pine Finishing
- Open Kitchen Living Room with Vaulted Ceiling in Livingroom
- Games table as part of Living room
- Mostly furnished
- Central Vac
- Triple Pane Windows
- Extra Large Master Bedroom
- 4 Season usable, Needs new heated water-line, Water line already wired to Panel
- Main breaker on panel 200 Amps, Sub Panel for Guest Cottage
- Guest cottage with separate plumbing
- Holding Tank with Septic field
- Upgrades include Decking at Side and Rear of Cottage, Cribbing under dock, Utility shed, 30 Year Shingles, Decking off Sunroom
The Water’s Edge
- Boat House with Rail System at Waters Edge
- Boat Included
- Deep Dive access off Dock
- Easy Access at shore line for the little ones
- Electric Base Board Heat
- Additional Wall heaters
- Big Heat with Fireplace
- Holding tank with Septic Field
- Guest Cottage plumbed to Tank / Field
- Titled Property
- No Property taxes or Lease Fee, just the service fee
- Land Transfer Tax payable upon completion of sale
- No Work orders on Property
- Special Note: ASK US ABOUT TITLE please
Escape to the tranquil beauty of Moonlight Bay at West Hawk Lake and experience the perfect family retreat in this move-in-ready lakefront cottage. Nestled in this serene and pristine environment, this alluring property offers everything you need for fun-filled getaways and relaxing stays.
Lot 5, Plan 11978 WLTO, is an irregular shaped Titled Lot, 94 feet wide at the rear, and side lot lines offering 124 ft. & 174 ft. of depth. Embrace the peacefulness of the sheltered bay and enjoy the private and relaxed setting that Moonlight Bay offers.
The two-story cottage, spanning 1720 square feet (1879 square feet with the glazed sunroom), welcomes you with warm interior pine finishing and a vaulted ceiling in the living room. The cottage features two large bedrooms and an upstairs office that can easily function as a third bedroom. The upper level consists of an extra spacious master bedroom, bath, office, and storage.
The property comes with two bathrooms, a separate dining room, and a games table integrated into the living room for endless family fun. Most of the furniture is already in place, making the transition into your new family oasis seamless.
The outdoors beckon with a boat house equipped with a rail system at the water's edge, a dock, and deep dive access for water enthusiasts. Enjoy the water quality and swim with ease in the sand-bottomed shoreline. The package includes a boat for your water adventures.
Mechanically, the cottage is well-equipped with electric baseboard heat, additional wall heaters, and a cozy fireplace, making it a comfortable four-season retreat. The property features a holding tank with a septic field and a guest cottage with separate plumbing, providing ample space for extended family or friends.
Upgrades to the property include decking at the side and rear of the cottage, like new boat house floor, cribbing under the dock, a utility shed, 30-year shingles, and decking off the sunroom.
As a titled property, you won't have to worry about property taxes-just the service fee. Please inquire about the title details during your viewing.
Don't miss this opportunity to own a lakefront cottage in the desirable Moonlight Bay area. Embrace nature, outdoor sports, and quality family time in this breathtaking location. The cottage is ready for you to move in and create cherished memories for years to come. Contact us today to schedule a showing and secure your very own piece of paradise.
Don't miss this opportunity to make memories with your family and friends in this breathtaking natural setting. Call us today to schedule a viewing!
Call now for your private showing, Call Dave / Nicole Ellie - 204-793-3659. Viewing by Appointment Only. Please call for a viewing if you would like to see the cottage up close or inside. Respect the owners privacy please.
For more Information on this Property Contact Dave Ellie / Nicole Ellie @ 204-793-3659
Dave Ellie, Broker, Falcon Realty Ltd. / Nicole Ellie, Realtor, Falcon Realty Ltd.
We are the Whiteshell Cottage Specialists!..... The Family You can Trust for Performance You can count On !!!