West Hawk Lake - Howe Bay
Asking $900,000 - Block 13 Lot 8
- 80 Ft. Frontage by 150 Ft. Deep,
- Maintenance free Canadian Shield lot
- More than ample parking on driveway or parking pad
- Fabulous 4 Season Property
- Approximately 2030 Sq. Ft. (main level 1614 Sq. ft./ Lower Level 420 Sq. Ft.)
- Additional living space of 500 Square Feet (2 Comfy Bedrooms) comprising of 2 bedrooms above Double Boat House with one single garage door and one double garage door
- Pressure treated grey decking
- Interior Finished with Northern Clear White Pine
- Boathouse finished with Northern Clear White Pine
- Separate Thermostats for all bedrooms for the cozy comfort of family and guests
- Exterior siding is prefinished pressure treated grey.
- Hand Rails constructed from pressure treated material
- Commercial Grade Doors / Hot Water Tank
- Recent upgrades include shingles, aluminum soffits, fascia and eaves, 200 amp electrical service, heat trace water line, holding tank, sand filtration system, and Extruded Aluminum Windows
- Hot Tub on Lower Level Deck
- More than ample Decking provides many different areas to entertain, BBQ deck at the rear, Hot Tub Deck on Lower Level, Relax on the Lakeside on the deck adjacent to the Boat House or on the Deck accessed by way of the Guest Quarters
- Staircase by boathouse to lake side deck
- Multiple separated living / meeting spaces provide the perfect balance of privacy and space.
- Built in Stereo speakers on both main level and lower level
- Furnishings included 4 Season Plumbing with Grinder Pump and Field
- Annual Lease Fee: $2606.64, (2021/2022)
- 3 Bedrooms on tastefully designed main level of cottage
- Designer Livingroom complete with Energy Efficient wood burning hybrid fireplace, Accent Beams, Valance Lighting.
- Huge Dining Area with tons of windows overlooking the lake (Howe Bay)
- Convenient Main floor Laundry at rear of cottage for easy access and silent operation.
- Access Rear Decking via Sunroom / Mud room Patio Doors
- 2 Bathrooms, 1-4 Piece main Bath with acrylic tub, additional 3 piece ensuite off Master Bedroom
- Lower level family room includes entertainment centre, Bar, and Games Room
- 3 Slip Wet Boathouse (36'6" by 27 '= 985 Sq. Ft)
- 2 comfy bedrooms in guest quarters above double boat house, close your eyes and drift asleep.
Perfect cottage for family, friends and relaxation
Current Lease Search is available. Bathroom in boathouse to be remedied as part of lease reassignment
Life at the Lake
Welcome to your dream family getaway at West Hawk Lake - Howe Bay! This fabulous 4-season property is a true gem that offers everything you need for family fun, relaxation and nature exploration.
Situated on an 80 ft. frontage by 150 ft. deep, maintenance-free Canadian Shield lot, this property provides more than ample parking on the driveway or parking pad for all of your family and friends. The cottage itself boasts approximately 2035 sq. ft. of living space, 1615 sq. ft. on the main level, a lower level of 420 sq. ft. You will also enjoy an additional living space of 500 square feet in guest quarters above the double boat house.
The cottage is built to perfection with pressure treated grey decking and interior finished with Northern Clear White Pine. The boathouse is finished with Northern Clear White Pine, and recent upgrades to the cottage include shingles, aluminum soffits, fascia and eaves, 200 amp electrical service, heat trace water line, holding tank, sand filtration system and Extruded Aluminum Windows.
Enjoy the perfect balance of privacy and space in multiple separated living and meeting spaces, along with the built-in stereo speakers on both the main level and lower level. Furnishings are included, making this a move-in ready lake house for you and your family. Star gazing from the hot tub on the lower level deck is a definite must.
The main level of the cottage features three tastefully designed bedrooms, a designer living room complete with an energy-efficient wood-burning hybrid fireplace, accent beams and valance lighting. The huge dining area with tons of windows overlooking the lake (Howe Bay) is perfect for family gatherings. You'll also appreciate the convenient main floor laundry at the rear of the cottage for easy access and silent operation. Access the rear decking via the sunroom/mudroom patio doors, where you'll find more than ample decking that provides many different areas to entertain. You'll also love the hot tub on the lower level deck.
The lower level family room includes an entertainment center, bar, and games room. Meanwhile, the boat house boasts a 3-slip wet boathouse, (one single door and one double door) (36'6" by 27 '= 985 sq. ft) with 2 comfy bedrooms in guest quarters above the double boat house. Close your eyes and drift asleep to the peaceful sounds of the lake.
This is the perfect cottage for family, friends and relaxation. Purchases includes power boat(s). The current lease search is available. The bathroom in the boathouse will need to be remedied as part of the lease reassignment.
Don't miss this opportunity to make memories with your family and friends in this breathtaking natural setting. Call us today to schedule a viewing!
Call now for your private showing, Call Dave / Nicole Ellie - 204-793-3659. Viewing by Appointment Only. Please call for a viewing if you would like to see the cottage up close or inside. Respect the owners privacy please.
For more Information on this Property Contact Dave Ellie / Nicole Ellie @ 204-793-3659
Dave Ellie, Broker, Falcon Realty Ltd. / Nicole Ellie, Realtor, Falcon Realty Ltd.
We are the Whiteshell Cottage Specialists!..... The Family You can Trust for Performance You can count On !!!